Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We have a TOAD..... His name is Luigi!


Meet LUIGI!!!!



This is our TOAD - Our vehicle we will be towing behind The Nest when we hit the road... We love this car. It is a 2012 Fiat convertible and he is awesomesauce! 

Evan gets tickled at me cause I am also excited over the fact that Luigi's color matches The Nest and we will be color coordinated on the road... 

We previously had  THIS Yukon aka Gas SUCKER. 
I have to say that we NEEDED this Boat when we purchased it. We carried 7 people around for several years... Us 2, 4 kids and my MIL. But since we are moving only 4 of us are going therefore we were able to minimize to Luigi! And we LOVE HIM! 



Luigi is awesome on fuel... we drove him 334 miles before filling up this weekend. 33 miles to a gallon. How flipping cool is that???
Since we are moving in 4 days - YES 4 DAYS - to Columbia for 7 months, we are planning to drive back to the Upstate, every other weekend for family dinners. So Luigi will totally be worth the purchase in fuel alone. 

Here are a few pics from this past weekend...... Us in Luigi! 



Fun times had by all this past weekend...... Since Sunday it has been full on work... Cleaning out the house, moving it into The Nest. 

Washer & Dryer picked up yesterday along with a ton of "Stuff" we did not need.

Bunches going on this week... My 18 year old is graduating Thursday, my parents are coming into town for ceremony, my 7 yo is finishing 1st grade, movers on Saturday, final cleaning of house on Sunday, Shopping trip with teenagers on Monday then I am off (with 2 yo in tow) to meet up with Evan and son in Columbia to start our 7 months in the campground...... 

Yes, I am just a weeeee bit stressed.... But I am Happy!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment